The Carousel is housed in an extraordinary new pavilion, designed by Pritzker-prize winning architect Jean Nouvel.
Jane’s Carousel is a completely restored historic Carousel, a gift of Jane and David Walentas. Built in 1922 by the Philadelphia Toboggan Company, the carousel was purchased in 1984 and painstakingly restored to its original condition.
Can’t wait to take our little daughter here very soon! :)